Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HIS FAITHFULNESS IN YOUR FEARFULNESS.

Text- Psalm 92:2 “To show forth thy Loving kindness in the morning, and thyFaithfulness every night”.
Introduction- Great is thy faithfulness oh Lord, morning by morning newmercies I see, all that I’ve needed your hand has provided, that’s a songI sing most solemn hours of my day, it reminds me of where the Lord hasbrought me from, and makes me set my eyes on the things He has called mefor, throughout my walk with God I’ve come to realize that all that keptme going was His faithfulness.
Life is a journey and as we set out forthis journey we are bound to meet some things that will release faith orfear from us, these two qualities decides whether you will win in life orbe defeated by life. Since Adam fell from the place God kept man, for I believe that the position of Adam before the fall is supposed to be theposition of all men, fear became inborn in every man, from our childhoodwe have always feared, but in the creation of man when God breathe intoman His Spirit I know too well that God did not breathe fear into man, for fear is not the nature of God. For the word says that man was made in the image and likeness of God, now the question is, how did man inherit fear? where did man get this stuff from, because during his creation this stuff was not in him, man was not created to be defeated, he was created to always win for that’s the nature of God imbedded into man but man has lostmore battles of his life than he has won, for the word says ‘he that feareth is not made perfect in Love…(1Jn4:18) in the same chapter of first John we are told that God is Love, in other words fear makes us imperfect in God, and Jesus says in Matt.5:48 ‘Be ye perfect as your heavenly father is perfect, fear is the greatest defeat of man, it is a realm where man believes that God cannot do it and he acts and talks like that, and there is a greater number of failure because of this mindset, man now fears everything, that’s why God sent us out to raise men from the realm of fear to the realm of faith where they believe that God can do it through Jesus.
All through the scripture God tells men ‘fear not’, no matter howmighty and powerful God is, the moment you begin to fear you make the word of God of no effect, He tells you fear not, even though the matter demands fear, He says fear not, one prayer I had always prayed is ‘Lord behold my fears’, I know that when I exhibit fear that’s theman in me seeking expression, but when I exhibit faith that’s the God in me, even when I try to let go God’s word over me He still holds and keeps His word, God’s faithfulness is in Him holding, keeping and seeing that His word comes through, even when I’m going through the nights of life, as a little child we dreaded the night because we believe that’s when demons work, basically in Africa where we have stories of people being beaten by demons and ghost in the night, so darkness represents fear of a high degree, a lot of fearful things are done in the nights even here in Europe, I remember walking in the night and looking back because of fear, see why God hates fear with passion, it makes a man look back, but I bring you a word this daythat no matter the challenge that’s causing fear all around you, remove your eyes from the fear and look to the faithfulness of God, whether you are afraid of the future, your marriage life, poverty, not completing your education, whatever your fears are, God is faithful even in the nights not just in the day, in whatever nightyour life shows up with, fear not, the faithfulness of God spans through the nights to bring you to a morning full of joy, I’m so sure that you will not end your journey in the night, I’ll see you in the morning, always know that even though you fail His word, He will not fail His word, He will keep His word no matter the circumstance or wherever life has situated you. As you go through your night see the light of His word bringing you to a glorious morning, the faith fullness of God is the unchangeability of God even in changing times, relatives may change, friends may change, situations of life may change but God and His word remains unchanging, Mal. 3:6 says “For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed”, I say to you by the faithfulness of the Lord you shall not be consumed, you shall be preserved to tell the story of how the Lord brought you from the nights of your fear to a day of His faithfulness. Have faith in God.
Remain Blessed.
Sam Nmeholam
International Campus Crusades for Christ
ICCC Ukraine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home